ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ALIANO REAL ESTATE
Aliano Real Estate has been a staple on Long Island for over 40 years while selling residential and commercial real estate property as well as helping its buyers find great homes to buy. With a true dedication to Long Island home buyers and a highly experienced realtor staff with each agent having 10+ years in real estate; we go the extra mile for our clients. Our low competitive commission rates along with high-quality advertising of listings allows your property to be highly visible.
Our commitment to integrity and professionalism when helping clients buy or sell their Long Island homes or commercial property has made our reputation for honesty and reliability. Aliano Real Estate has the skills and experience to meet your real estate needs.
OUR CHARITABLE WORKS
- The Aliano family has been praised by the Miller Place Fire Department for Charitable Donations.
- Nick Aliano helped build a non for profit church in Middle Island which cares for children and under privileged families.
- Aliano Real Estate holds the Polar Express Tree Lighting Christmas ceremony at the Aliano Shopping Center in Miller Place.
- The Aliano family has held Avon Breast Cancer Polo Match in memory of Margaret Aliano. The polo event helped raise money for breast cancer research. Competing in the event was special guest star “John Walsh” of America’s Most wanted and our own Nick Aliano.
- Nick Aliano has also held a Car Show and Monster Truck (Gravedigger) Exhibit. All profits went to help build a part of St. Charles Hospital of Port jefferson.
- Aliano Real Estate as a fan of baseball and softball has sponsored a team at North Shore Little League for the past 16 years.